Sunday, July 12, 2009

Too Legit To Knit


I am currently knitting a scarf. It is my very first project. It's a chunky scarf and should be rather warm for the winter. It's almost as soft as Yuki = ) After I complete this first project I plan on knitting a scarf for Brian and a neck warmer for my mother. A neck warmer is a little different than a scarf because it buttons around your neck. I wish I could knit Yuki a little sweater, but I know she will have nothing to do with it since she doesn't even like wearing her leash and collar. Picky shiba. I tried to make her wear a winter coat and she refused to move once we finally got it on her. I had the same issue with the "Ruff, White, and Blue" T-shirt I tried to have her wear for our Fourth of July party. I am just going to have to accept the fact that naturally, as a dog, she doesn't like clothing and that I won't be able to knit anything for her to wear.

1 comment: